Roasted Cauliflower Tacos
Taco Tuesdays have been a crowd favourite for decades! And if you want to try something new, these tangy and smoky roasted cauliflower tacos are your right choice. This easy to make and the plant-based option will leave you saying “delicious” Also Read - Organic Food Store
For the cauliflowers
1 Medium head cauliflower (about 2 1/2 pounds)
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Teaspoons chili powder
1Teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the tacos:
8 Small corn tortillas, warmed
1 Pickled onions (sliced)
½ Cup mint mayonnaise
15 Pieces of jalapenos
- Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack in the middle. While the oven is heating up, place a rimmed baking sheet inside.
- Remove the core from the cauliflower and chop it into little 1-inch florets with no stems.
- Use olive oil, Kashmiri Lal Mirch, chili flakes, salt, and black pepper to make a dressing, and coat your cauliflower in it
- Remove the preheated baking sheet from the oven and place the cauliflower on top. Roast until browned in places for approximately 20 minutes overall. Let it remain a mix of soft and crispy.
- Make homemade soft taco shells or purchase hard shell tacos from your nearby stores.
- To the shells, add the roasted cauliflower with mint mayonnaise, pickled red onions, and jalapenos. Add lime juice for a tangy punch.
- Top it with red chili sauce for the extra spice and garnish with coriander
- Serve hot and enjoy with your family
You can store the cauliflower in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week! So, second servings on the next day? You are ready! Try out these delicious roasted cauliflower tacos today.
Also Read - Watermelon Chia Crush