Watermelon Chia Crush
Watermelon chia crush is an easy summer drink which is packed with vitamins and antioxidants. It is a very simple homemade energy drink especially when you have never ending supply of watermelon during summers. Its delicious, refreshing and makes a great party drink.
We added chia seeds as they are low in calorie, rich in antioxidants and fiber. They add a little crunch to this drink and make it more fun!
But can you store this drink? Well, yes of course!
You can store Watermelon chia crush in a pitcher with a lid and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- 4 Watermelon slices
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Mint sprig (for garnish)
- In a small bowl, combine chai seeds and 6 tbsp of water and let is sit for 15 mins or until chia gel is formed.
- In a blender, add watermelon (remove seeds) and blend until smooth and frothy
- Strain the watermelon juice in a bowl and keep it in freezer overnight.
- Take out the juice next day and blend it again for few seconds until soft. You can easily store watermelon crush for 3-4 days.
- For drink, take a glass, add chia seeds, and honey and mix it well.
- Add watermelon crush over it.
- Repeat this process again and garnish with mint sprig and enjoy this watermelon chia crush this summer.