How to Make Atta Biscuits at Home
Biscuits are the best partner for your evening chai or coffee. But the ones available in the market are made with maida and fatty oils which can have a negative impact on your health. So instead of buying the next packet from the market, why not try baking something at home?
We are sharing these simple homemade Atta Biscuits! – they are crispy, delicious, and most importantly nutritious.
Made with Native Organica’s Cold pressed atta, these biscuits are a perfect blend of taste and health. At Native’s we follow ancient Vedic practices and a use natural stone instead of high tech machines. This preserves the nutritional value and enhances the nourishment provided by your healthy snacks.
Made of only 7 simple ingredients that you can find in your kitchen; these cookies will be a delicious addition to your tea parties.
1 Cup Atta
1/3 Cup Ghee
1/3 Cup Desi khaand
½ Cup Besan (gram flour)
¼ Tsp Cardamom powder
1 Pinch Baking powder
1 Pinch Salt
2 Tbsp milk
- Take bowl, add ghee and Desi khaand and whisk it until it is fluffy with a creamy consistency.
- Add atta, besan cardamom powder, salt and baking powder and whisk it all together till it is mixed well.
- Mix everything completely by adding some milk.
- Knead it into a soft dough with your hands.
- Make small round of the dough and be creative by making it into your favourite shapes. You can also use fork to add some texture on top
- Bake it in the oven at 180c for 20 mins till you see it become golden brown
- Serve it on the side of your favourite hot beverage and enjoy.
Native Organica brings the most healthy snacks. We have range of millet and whole grain based snacks.