Vegan Pasta Bowl - The Best Vegan Recipe
Enjoy our Plant based bowl for mid-week cravings. This recipe is addictive and downright scrumptious with a different twist that combines all the perfect flavours with appealing colours and compelling textures. For this recipe we have used our Bajra Rawa pasta, as it is made from the healthiest flour and matches all the global quality standards. It is absolutely gluten free which certainly makes it guilt free too.
This bowl is a perfect main course meal when you want to add something interesting in your regular diet plan or even when you are worried on what to eat on a vegan diet. The best part is if you are someone who is looking for a vegan diet plan for beginners, then it tops the list. You can easily adjust ingredients in the recipe as per your own liking. We have used tofu which adds additional crunch and nutrition; but, you can switch to paneer or shredded chicken.
So, try out this recipe that’s simple enough which anyone can make, but carries high nutritive content inviting you to make it every other week by following the steps mentioned below:
INGREDIENTS FOR BOWL:
- Native Organica’s Bajra Rawa Pasta
- ½ cup Peanuts
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 cup Julienne carrots
- Bok choy
- 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp. sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp. Sesame seeds (Optional)
INGREDIENTS FOR TOFU MARIGNATE:
- ¼ cup Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 lobe of Garlic
- 1 small piece of Ginger
- 1 tbsp. Sugar/ Honey
- Red pepper flakes (as per taste)
- Firstly, boil the pasta as per the instructions provided on the packet.
- Properly drain the tofu with the help of paper towels and until it’s properly done, start preparing the marinade side by side.
- Take a small bowl and add all the ingredients for the marinade and give them a good mix and when done, keep them aside. Once the tofu is completely drained out, transfer it into a bowl and add the marinade on it properly.
- Make your tofu drained for at least 30 minutes. Keep flipping it in between after every couple of minutes so the flavours get entirely incorporated.
- While tofu is getting marinated, take a medium sized pan; add some sesame oil and sauté julienne carrots and bok choy with red bell pepper and some salt as per taste.
- Once done, add the tofu and cook for 5-6 minutes or until a golden crusty layer appears on it. Keep flipping over until it’s properly done.
- Take out your favourite pasta bowl and layer the pasta. Then, top the pasta with the sautéed vegetables. Along with tofu, you can make the final layer with different herbs, peanuts and some sesame seeds.
Also Read - Buy Organic Food Online in Delhi and Conscious Food