Refreshing Smoothie Recipes - Holi Special
Breakfast recipes which excite us to move out of bed in the morning always have a special place in our hearts. Smoothie bowl is one of those recipes and we are yet to find someone who doesn’t like them! While we may already be familiar with a plethora of summer smoothie bowl recipes to try our hands on, this ultimate healthy smoothie bowl is something much more refreshing, contains super foods like chia seeds (link) and granola and has all the delectable tastes to make it nothing but irresistible. It's ideal for the days when we want something healthier but quicker to prepare, yet with a bit of texture and crunch.
The best part that It can be as fancy as we want it to be because it's one such recipe which we can 100% alter as per references or the mood and make your meal prettier than it has ever been and thank us later!
MIXED BERRIES WITH GRATED COCONUT
- 1+1/2 cup frozen Mixed berries
- 1 sliced Banana
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- Honey (as per taste)
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Dried berries
- Chia seeds
- In a blender, mix the berries, banana, and coconut milk until a thick and creamy mixture appears. You may need to add a little extra milk to achieve the appropriate consistency required.
- As per requirements, add honey and give it a mix.
- Add smoothie in a bowl by topping it with fresh/dried berries, shredded coconut, chia seeds, or any other nutritious toppings you want. Serve right away or freeze for a better flavour.
MIXED FRUIT WITH THANDAI
- Thandai powder (homemade or ready to use)
- 1 frozen Banana
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1tbsp Honey
- 1 small scoop Vanilla ice cream
- Crushed Pistachio
- Dried Rose
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Thandai Powder
- Add thandai powder, banana, yogurt, honey and vanilla scoop into a blender until it turns out smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in bowl and add toppings.
- Enjoy right away
If you want the consistency to be a little thicker then you can use almond milk and also add dates which blending the other ingredients.
Also Read - Buy Organic Food Online in Delhi